With this expansion, we are excited to announce the following full time employment opportunities:
- General Dentist
- Dental Assistant (DA or RDA)
- Patient Care Coordinator (Treatment Coordinator)
About Everlast Dental
We are a patient-focused practice with a full dedication to quality patient care. We offer a dynamic working environment, state of the art technology, and exceptional patient care.
As a part of our dental team, you will enjoy a positive, peak performance culture and a mission of success that will enable you to flourish professionally and personally.
To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To serve others through delivering exceptional dental care services.
It's not about a job. Nor simply about a career. It's about growing, learning and building. It's about making our personal impact in the world. Fulfilling our potential each and everyday. It's about making our dreams real through serving. For "each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in various forms". That's what Everlast Professional Dental is about -- Serving.
We're located in Citrus Heights California.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To provide patients with preventive, educational, and therapeutic services, which support the complete oral health of the patient. This includes delivering superior dentistry services which continually exceed the patient's expectations in service, comfort, and quality; and consistently educating the patients in their ongoing dental health care.
- Appropriate degree for the position and active license in CA.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Committed to quality patient care.
Preferred Qualities Include:
- A passion about patients and helping others succeed.
- Ability to flourish in a team environment.
- Energetic and hardworking.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient. Willing to accept failures, and learn from them, as well as successes.
Everlast Dental values the health and well being of our team members and provides a variety of benefit programs including:
- Competitive compensation package
- Monthly performance bonus
- Comprehensive medical and dental plan
- Retirement saving Plan - 401(k) with matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick leave and Holidays
- Training and Development Opportunities
If you are interested in joining forces with a dental team that focuses on personal growth, commitment to our patients, please email us your cover letter, resume and picture (optional) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working days and Trainings:
- Working days: Full Time (Monday - Thursday) and
- Paid training one (1) Friday per month